Everything
by Ann Marie
Just when I think I've lost my way
Something illuminates the dark
There you are leading the way
Love shining from your heart

Many friends have crossed my path
And I thank God for them all
But I got an extra special blessing
When your friendship answered my call

You stayed by my side every step
Even when others fled
I know that because you're here
I can face whatever's ahead

Your smile and laugh urge me on
And encourage me to be strong
Your loving support helps me stand
When the road is rough and long

So much that I can thank God for:
My family and health
But when He blessed me with you
He gave me more than wealth

Mortal words could never explain
What you have come to be
You are my life, my world, my heart
You are EVERYTHING to me

No comments

Ohh Getoo... Powered by Blogger.